What is an Executive Treatment Program?
Executive drug treatment programs allow people in high powered positions or those with responsibilities that cannot be ignored for an extended amount of time, to remain in touch with their work and families while receiving treatment.
The best programs of this kind offer:
- Private Suites – Having your own bedroom and bathroom allows for a higher level of privacy and comfort. This type of setting also allows the resident to conduct business privately without the interference of strangers.
- Spacious accommodations with comfortable furnishings are especially necessary for those who need a few hours a day to conduct business comfortably and with discretion.
- Swimming pool and outdoor recreational areas – Having the ability to sit and take breaks outside, while feeling the fresh air, is part of a speedy and successful recovery.
- Internet connection – Nowadays, most professional responsibilities and communication are accomplished online. Having a wireless connection allows executives to work in the comfort of their suites at any given time.
- Exercise facilities – Being able to work out, even if only for a short amount of time, gives clients a rush of endorphins. Endorphins are hormones produced by CNS (central nervous system), which provide an immediate sense of well-being.
Along with all these upscale amenities, an executive treatment program will also provide the level of confidentiality and privacy that can protect people’s reputation.