Comforts of Home
Premier Opiate Treatment Center
Our program is confidential, anonymous and ultra-private — there is a maximum of only 6 guests at any one time. Our services include a combination of opiate recovery treatments and amenities. Services are private and one-on-one with small, peer group sessions optional.
Domus Retreat is designed where guests have different areas to individually relax.
Available to our guest is a powerful multi-dimensional program, individually designed for each guest client incorporating coaching, education, chemical dependency & recovery management coaching, stress management and relaxation training along with a highly effective team of pain management professionals.
Opiate Recovery Treatments May Include:
- Physical assessment
- Acupuncture therapist
- Professional Massages for endorphin production
- Yoga / Meditation – in-house small group and private sessions
- Off-site group activities
- 24/7 individual assistance staff in house
- On-site exercise equipment and off site gym available
- Private car transport to and from airports and other (southern California locations)
Pain Management & Opiate Recovery
Domus Retreat recognizes that pain management can be an integral part of opiate addiction recovery. We give individuals an opportunity to regain their mental and physical strength before returning to their daily lives. At Domus Retreat, we strive to make our guests as comfortable as if they were recovering at home, but with full-service and individual attention.
Professional therapists can be available to perform an evaluation and work with individuals to alleviate pain and discomfort.
We also offer a biofeedback practitioner that can teach guests to recognize what their bodies are saying to them. Recognizing the body’s physical responses and being “in-tune” with oneself allows individuals to control their own pain. These skills can be utilized throughout one’s life.
A private trainer can be available to work with clients to regain the muscular strength, particularly that which had been diminished due to inactivity. Regular physical exercise facilitates the production of endorphins (natural pain killers), and as guests get into shape, their endorphin production increases, and the body mitigates any pain.
Our massage therapists are available to promote total body relaxation through the art of the healing touch. Massage is a wonderful way to reduce muscular tension and relax the mind.
Opiate Rehab Center Signature Amenities
- Gourmet food prepared by a Culinary Chef for specific dietary needs and gastro intestinal issues
- Gated Estate with over 6000 square feet of living space
- Private, lavishly decorated bedrooms with private bathrooms
- Plush, elegant comfortable beds
- Robes, toiletries and essential needs will be provided
- Private verandas
- Three peaceful decks
- Wireless internet
- Plasma Televisions/DVD/Stereo in every suite
- Electropedic adjustable beds with massage controls (in specific rooms)
- Waterfall Jacuzzi and designer swimming pool
- Billiard Room
- Entertainment Room with a library of last released movies
- Spacious, attractive living room
- Relaxing comfy and homey den
- Full housekeeping / laundry / linen service
- Staffing 24/7
- Peaceful and serene atmosphere